If you use Netflix on your computer, be aware that there are a few keyboard shortcuts that could make it easier for you to watch movies and series.
Tomorrow all power-users ! With the tip of the day , Clubic invites you to learn daily a hidden or unknown function of your software, operating systems or services! All in less time than it takes to say "click"!
Some keyboard shortcuts to improve your use of Netflix on your computer
If you only watch Netflix on your TV or mobile device, sorry, this article won't be for you. However, if you are using the service from your computer, here are some handy keyboard shortcuts:
- F is used to launch or exit full screen mode
- Space or Enter plays or pauses your video
- M mutes or unmutes the sound
- Left arrow or right arrow move forward or backward 10 seconds
- Up arrow or down arrow increases or decreases the volume
- S allows you to ignore the introduction if the series offers it
- Download Netflix for Windows
- Download Netflix for Android
- Download Netflix for iOS
Find our selection of Netflix original series